Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36102 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,213,768 Franc (6,131,946 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)