Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34013 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,377,986 Franc (6,991,451 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)