Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40195 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,920,825 Franc (7,266,628 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)