Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37073 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,450,187 Franc (6,609,133 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)