Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 145.677 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,646,809 Franc (R$ 11,305) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)