Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.664 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,231,756 Franc (R$ 12,851) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)