Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.620 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,311,100 Franc (R$ 13,160) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)