Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 732.061 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,155,603 Franc (£5,677) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)