Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.768 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,808,143 Franc (£5,320) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)