Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 746 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 705.855 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,022,980 Franc (£4,283) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)