Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 744.914 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,963,898 Franc (£3,979) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (35 minutes ago)