Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 815 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 784.159 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,068,885 Franc (£2,638) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)