Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.297 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,340,784 Franc (£3,075) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)