Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 698 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 725.173 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,797,668 Franc (£5,237) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)