Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.473 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,128,903 Franc (E£ 35,868) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)