Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.429 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 77% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 692,588 Franc (E£ 22,036) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)