Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 747.960 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,200,687 Franc (£4,279) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)