Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 737.674 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,384,404 Franc (£4,588) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)