Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 762.973 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,670,650 Franc (£2,190) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)