Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 745.718 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,151,537 Franc (£5,567) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)