Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 747.571 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,558,174 Franc (£4,760) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)