Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,220,518 Franc (€4,912) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)