Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.081 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,357,187 Franc (€3,571) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)