Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.041 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,414,508 Franc (₨156,455) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)