Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.082 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,927,207 Franc (RM14,059) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)