Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.313 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,963,359 Franc (RM13,993) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)