Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.621 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,832,029 Franc (RM13,508) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)