Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.705 XOF / GYD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,629,487 Franc (972,101 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)