Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.230 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 863,563 Franc (R 19,976) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)