Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.551 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,195,619 Franc (R 25,684) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)