Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.794 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,586,395 Franc (€2,412) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)