Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,073,055 Franc (€3,112) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (43 minutes ago)