Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,234,726 Franc (€4,948) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)