Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.159 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,635,516 Franc (Php134,507) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)