Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.478 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,375,552 Franc (Php206,970) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dundee costs £305 (about 1 hour ago)