Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.765 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,252,538 Franc (Php209,255) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)