Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.389 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,425,447 Franc (Php115,056) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (30 minutes ago)