Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.686 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,010,473 Franc (12,914TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)