Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.257 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,888,202 Franc (14,386TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)