Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.349 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,295,054 Franc (7,739TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)