Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.514 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,272,831 Franc (8,081 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)