Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.072 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,837,410 Franc (11,849 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hartford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)