Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.775 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,273,781 Franc (8,338 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)