Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.720 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,766,319 Franc (11,343 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)