Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.127 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,427,125 Franc (35,111 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)