Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.285 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,985,100 Franc (58,360 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)