Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.419 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,860,614 Franc (55,613 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (38 minutes ago)