Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,326,525 Franc (1,305,763 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (37 minutes ago)