Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,291,221 Franc (2,316,633 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)