Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.440 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,767,835 Franc (€5,749) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)