Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.098 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,040,512 Franc (253,887 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)