Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.539 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,508,740 Franc (708,905 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)