Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.392 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,912,497 Franc (5,702 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)