Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.485 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,099,986 Franc (P19,474) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)