Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.070 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,270,039 Franc (P41,221) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (25 minutes ago)