Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.749 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,766,528 Franc (P32,866) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)