Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.149 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,886,444 Franc (P33,597) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (41 minutes ago)