Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.274 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 809,616 Franc (3,007 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)