Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 218.452 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,037,430 Franc (4,749 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)