Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 217.497 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 968,432 Franc (4,453 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)