Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 221.689 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,143,905 Franc (5,160 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)