Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.706 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 644,678 Franc (2,373 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)