Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.573 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 70% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,042,624 Franc (4,684 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)