Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.856 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 925,933 Franc (4,174 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)