Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,090,698 Franc (¥1,204,964) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)