Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.058 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,376,255 Franc (¥1,062,928) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)