Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.057 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,962,087 Franc (¥783,477) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)