Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.835 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,822,951 Franc (¥790,692) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)