Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.973 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,874,567 Franc (¥779,074) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 2 hours ago)