Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.565 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,810,173 Franc (¥504,998) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (42 minutes ago)