Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.069 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,574,736 Franc (¥507,975) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)