Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.206 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,184,685 Franc (Dirham 13,066) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)