Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11126 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,159,150 Franc (19,407,182 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)