Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10687 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,967,364 Franc (18,408,565 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)