Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06990 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,591,790 Franc (37,078,339 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)