Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08303 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,869,925 Franc (22,519,779 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)