Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 650.370 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,598,397 Franc (€5,533) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)