Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,532,463 Franc (€5,389) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)