Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.880 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,543,670 Franc (€5,487) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 3 hours ago)