Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.630 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,676,644 Franc (P48,115) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (39 minutes ago)