Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.446 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,774,621 Franc (P50,042) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)