Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.722 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,582,724 Franc (P45,533) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)