Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.627 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,981,165 Franc (R$ 12,034) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)