Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.428 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,161,973 Franc (R$ 5,916) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)