Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.278 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,207,119 Franc (R$ 14,123) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)