Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.588 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 943,350 Franc (R$ 5,282) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)