Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 201.202 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,614,616 Franc (R$ 8,025) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)