Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.888 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,398,358 Franc (元15,732) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)