Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.009 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,367,479 Franc (元15,363) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)