Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.851 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,735,229 Franc (R$ 8,998) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)