Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.713 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,680,431 Franc (C$8,447) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)