Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 459.965 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,817,122 Franc (C$3,951) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)