Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,364,626 Franc (€5,172) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)