Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,764,609 Franc (€5,719) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)