Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.745 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,504,738 Franc (€5,345) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)