Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,716,363 Franc (€5,665) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)