Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.355 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,073,716 Franc (ARS $57,041) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)