Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.856 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,463,167 Franc (€5,264) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)