Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.366 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,897,825 Franc (€5,948) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)