Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.537 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,676,416 Franc (€2,526) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)