Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,494,558 Franc (€5,368) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)