Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.735 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,111,492 Franc (7,627 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)