Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.808 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,307,208 Franc (16,270 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)