Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.190 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,527,776 Franc (R$ 7,867) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM38 (about 1 hour ago)