Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.414 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,786,357 Franc (R$ 11,876) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)