Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.396 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,337,854 Franc (R$ 6,743) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)