Cost of living comparison between Florianopolis, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 940 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.270 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,424,389 Franc (R$ 8,035) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)