Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.129 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,059,939 Franc (R$ 11,373) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)