Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 965 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.445 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,118,942 Franc (R$ 12,731) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)