Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,607,623 Franc (€5,500) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)