Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,105,657 Franc (€6,314) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,870,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)