Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,457,590 Franc (€3,724) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (30 minutes ago)