Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.578 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,007,602 Franc (€4,588) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)