Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.266 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,738,279 Franc (R$ 10,032) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)