Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,712,726 Franc (€4,133) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)