Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 649.117 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,656,279 Franc (€4,092) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)