Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,870,802 Franc (€4,380) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)