Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,119,712 Franc (€1,693) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)