Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,449,483 Franc (€2,176) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)