Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.333 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 773,279 Franc (₨82,851) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)