Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.987 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,326,001 Franc (₨147,547) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)