Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.589 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,063,797 Franc (€4,596) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)