Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.331 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,527,547 Franc (₨352,707) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)