Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.941 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,083,320 Franc (₨182,343) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)