Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.621 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,312,550 Franc (₨233,515) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)