Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.856 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,003,007 Franc (€4,565) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)