Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,347,182 Franc (€2,049) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)