Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,334,829 Franc (€2,050) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (35 minutes ago)