Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.565 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,329,670 Franc (€5,079) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)