Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.105 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,627,387 Franc (11,957TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)