Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.968 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,634,624 Franc (10,348TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)